Saturday, May 06, 2006

Term Paper Reminders

1) A basic description of what I expect regarding term paper formatting is included in the last section of the "My First Paper" document. Be sure to read this section and follow its suggestions. In general, I expect you to produce a paper which resembles a "real" paper. That is, it should be cleanly formatted, clearly written, and include easily interpreted tables (not stata output with bizarre variable names).

2) You are also expected to make comments on the term paper posts below. A few of you have done this, and, I think, done a really nice job. Your comments were very good and, I think, likely to help improve the papers.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]