Monday, June 19, 2006

My friend Dave ...

... leads an extremely interesting life. He's currently in Uganda and had a truly remarkable experience (although apparently not unique for him) yesterday:
Over the last few days, I’ve written a couple of letters to my wonderful wife D, but I haven’t had the chance to send them, so they've been sitting on the table in my hotel. This evening when I returned to my room after work, I went to get out my computer and found – together with the two letters I had written – another letter, written in an unfamiliar script!

Click the link to read excerpts of the mystery letter. (Also, while you are over there, check out Dave's other interesting posts from his trip to Uganda.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]