Sunday, August 06, 2006

Can I get that on a t-shirt?

So my ipod died. I think I was a bit too rough on it. I am not too distraught, though, because this gave me an excuse to buy one of the spiffy video ipods.

When I was deciding what to purchase off itunes to test out its video capabilities, I decided to go with Monday's Colbert Report because of its Oregon references.

Soon after starting the show last fall, Steven Colbert started referring to Oregon and California's Canada. Later, he referred to Oregon as Washington's Mexico. Then, on Monday, he referred to Oregon as Idaho's Portugal. I love Steven's fixation with Oregon, although I still can't figure who or what is behind it.

Anyhow, I would like to ask Steven Colbert (or any other t-shirt entrepreneur), if I could get a t-shirt with the graphic they show on the show when Steven talks about this stuff. Also, I would probably also buy a Canadian flag patch (like all the Canadian travelers use) shaped like Oregon.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]