Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Central Oregon

For someone who has spent the vast majority of his life in Oregon, I've spent remarkably little time in Central Oregon (and essentially no time in Eastern Oregon). This weekend I started to remedy that by spending the weekend in Tumalo, OR (a short drive from one of the nation's fastest growing MSAs -- Bend, OR). While I am not a big fan of skiing down the white hunks of rock pictured below (technically one would ski down Mt. Bachelor which is not actually pictured below), I do enjoy gazing upon them. Further, I was very impressed with the quality of food I was able to eat in Bend. All in all, a good weekend.


Broken Top and the Three Sisters


Mt. Jefferson

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]