Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sigh

I am not an expert on the middle east. What I know about the situation, I learned merely by reading the news and various websites. I know I blogged about this before, but is it really that hard for members of congress -- especially those chosen to lead the intelligence committee -- to have a basic understanding of the differences between shites and sunni's? Maybe Speaker Pelosi should implement weekly classes so that her members have a clue about what they are voting on.

If they are this clueless about the really important stuff, I don't even want to think about how little they understand the little stuff they have enormous influence over.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]