Friday, April 17, 2009
1) Being invisible could never be as cool as flying around campus in a big bird costume.
2) Girls are gonna find you far more adorable if you fly down from the sky for your date than if you appear out of nowhere (Creepy....).
3) Free tickets/Best seats to all outdoor sporting events.
4) Instant NBA/NFL/Quidditch Success.
5) Cheap travel anywhere.
.....seems pretty obvious to me.
If I don't want to be a richer person or stronger person, I mean that if I live in the truths and with conscience, I do not need to deceive people or to hide in vision.
Flight (pros):1. free travel
2. no more traffic
3. scenic bird's eye views
4. go anywhere
5. no more airports
6. advantages in sports (see previous posts)
Flight (cons):1. traveling alone
2. could be shot down by the government
Flight (potential lurking variables):1. speed of flight
2. other limitations/parameters
Invisibility (pros):1. go anywhere undetected
2. sit in on secret meetings
Invisibility (cons):1. have to be naked, which is bad for cold climates
Invisibility (concerns):1. could easily be abused, see The Invisible Man (Wells) and the Ring of Gyges (Plato)
So, I would be more tempted to take invisibility for all the things I could do; however, maybe for my own sake I should choose flight. Invisibility could corrupt people very easily.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]